Friday, June 4, 2010

Two Oh Ten SMKSBU Teacher's Day =)

Photobucket

To all my teachers,
I'm happy that you're my teacher;
I enjoy each lesson you teach.
As my role model you inspire me
To dream and to work and to reach.
With your kindness you get my attention;
Every day you are planting a seed
Of curiosity and motivation
To know and to grow and succeed.
You help me fulfill my potential;
I'm thankful for all that you've done.
I admire you each day, and I just want to say,
As a teacher, you're number one!


So today, SMK SBU (which is my school) celebrated Teacher's Day!
It was so fun, exciting, and I enjoyed SO muchhhh!! ;)

So it was like, we go back to class,
8.30am only go to the assembly place !

started from the principal speechesssss,
and alot alot of speech!

thn, after the speech,
they give present to teachers lo~
this one non of my problem, lalalas
coz i have no present for them!
but i gave Pn.Aidah ok=)

After that, 9.45am le,
thn reccess ~

10.30am continue~
start from a dance performance~
ok-ok je, not that nice ;/

after that, is another dance la`
bla bla bla~

thn comes a performance from teachersssss!!

Photobucket
Encik Arman! He had a great voice ;)

Photobucket
Puan Saraeh, Puan Jasbir, Puan Song

Puan Jasbir is my favourite AddMaths teacher!!

Photobucket
Look like twins, padahal not twins!
Teacher leh!
Puan Siti Zulaiha and Cik Fadzelah!

Photobucket
The teacher(s) in school uniform!

P/s;they really look like students! at first when they come out from backstage, i didn't realised they were my teachers -.-

Photobucket
they got BSL in the acting !

Photobucket

:)

Photobucket
Beloved physics teacher!

Photobucket
Puan Sareah rotan Encik Bustamam for not obeying school rules -acting je-

Photobucket
Puan Prema! Wear tudung coz she dye hair~

Photobucket
The favourited caunselor teacher! Showing off her BSL to everyone! -peaceout-

Photobucket
FAVOURITED PICTURE OF THE BEST PHYSICS TEACHER!! :D Look like student sia!!

Photobucket
And last but not least, Our principal~ Puan Che Hasnah

No comments:

Post a Comment