Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Memorable DAYS :)

Hello all

So long didn't blogging le~
Because I was not in house~
I'm very busy with stuffs!=D
Away from house for 3 and half days

Happy and memorable days..

Went there on the 11th night

Dinner at Puchong, Shabu Shabu

Favourited lah since last time!
Very nice ok~

Photobucket
My place!
LoL.

After that, went to friend's house to watch football for AWHILE~
thn balik rumah pom pom and tido~

The next day,12nd June
Stay in home je..
So nothing special la~
=)

on the 13rd,
Go to 1U!
*smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
woke up on 9am!
gao dim everything~
11am+ go there already~
Before reach 1U,
Camwhore abit =x

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haha!

Than walk to cinema there.
Buy tickets.
Karate Kids!

After that , We go to Chatterbox and eat eat abit!~
haha~
After that go The Pink PussyCat ~
"She" bought two bags for me~

Photobucket



While waiting for the movie, really nothing to do o~
Than went to MPH bookstore~
See seee books and magazine~
for hours ok! hahaha!! =P
and than so cold ma....
Tak boleh tahan ok! *went to toilet*

Camwhore again -.-

Photobucket

Back to the movie topics,
We bought 3.20pm...
but....
4.20pm only go in and watch...
because....we tot is 4.20pm...
late ler 1 hour~ (N)~
but nvm la~
Watched half of the movie~
nice also! ^^

Photobucket
Rating 9/10

After that eat dinner~
Thought of eating Bak Kut Teh,
But alot types of meat also don't have~
So, Eat others things~

Went to this restaurant~

Photobucket

=P

Photobucket
The food I ordered, Dory fish with mushroom sauce

Rating 6/10
abit tasteless!! =(

After that wait for dessert,
The dessert is SUPERB

Photobucket

Saliva got drop or not? HAHAHA!

can 4 person eat leh.......

This dessert i rate 9/10 *faints*
It's superb but I can't eat that much cause...FAT la. apa lagi?!
haha somemore dinner le...
back home pompom sure tido ed....

Hmmmmmm,After back home,
Online , pom pom, and
GOOD NIGHTXZ

on the 14th~
Afternoon need to balik my own house lu,
Sad ah,
Very miss.....
Morning eat pan mee at nearby ~

thn balik, wait he bathe and we go out ed lu~
Thn i reach home~

Clean house and stuffs~

I'm very happy...because
'she'
gave me alot of clothes o~
taught me how to eat vege ~
taught me how to be healthy ~

I like the feeling alot, like nvr been loved b4 haha~ as in,
jia ren de ai

As for you,
I really had a great time with you..
I'm changing my attitude for you..
Don't leave meeee kkkkk ~ ='[
Give me some times~ I will do it..

I love you....

No comments:

Post a Comment