Tuesday, June 1, 2010

To, You :)

don't think so much.
u're my one and only
ignore whatever ppl says!
most important is trust~ and. i trust u alright? :)

in my heart, u're the best =)

我的第一!
我的最爱!
哈哈
不要不开心了啦~
天天开心,一定会有好日子..


I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day.


You're the first thing I think of
Each morning when I rise
You're the last thing I think of
When I close my eyes
You're in each thought I have


The first thing I think of
When I think of you,
Is your wonderful smile.
The second would be your adorable laugh.
I could go on and on,
But the list would never end.



Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You

No comments:

Post a Comment