Thursday, June 10, 2010

School Holidays

Photobucket

Mood: Bored

This school holiday is superb bored okay!
Although I got enough rest , but i don't think i'm enjoying the holiday!
because,

I got NO money!

NO money = Cannot do anything

Wan sing K also no money! Wan to eat snowflakes also no money! yiish yiish!

Any JOB intro?

What can I do this holiday? any suggestion?
What I do nowadays is...Eat, Play computer cooking games-_-, Facebook, Sleep, Rot!

iiish, can I do something better ah!

I wan to go out lah! :'(
Or someone kind hearted ah?
Treat me eat and sing K ! hehehe^_^

Anyway, I got nothing to write, because this whole post also describing how bored am I !

Hey ppls,
Life Quote Pictures, Images and Photos

Live the life you love, Love the life you live ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment