Saturday, June 5, 2010

Pissed off day! FUCK

Hi, as you guys know, I'm Karen, I'm a very sensitive girl, fucking hate ppl to judge me! and when you challenge me, I'll challenge YOU back. So, why am I telling you this? because, there's SOMEONE challenging me now. So hmmm,she fucking judged me. Me, as a senior in SMKSBU, since last 10 years I've been in this school since primary, I never let a junior judge me before. I'm fucking pissed off with this FUCKING JUNIOR. Because when someone disrespect me, I will fucking disrespect her. Eventhough she was in-charging the Food-Department today in the SBU's 1-day camp, She no need to fucking shout at me in the phone to ask me back to canteen. Ok! That's so damn fucking rude. You're a JUNIOR only ok? Kononnya PROBATE yang bodoh, Kurang ajar sangat sangat and you know what? She's from 3 Berdikari.*laughs;konon pandai who doesn't know how to write the word "RESPECT"*. Fuck you man seriously. So what you're in-charging of that department? That means I need to seriously respect you like a queen is it?? Eh seriously, fuck off man. So now right, I will fucking let her see this post. She was in my Facebook's friend list. I fucking hope she saw this post man. She deserved it. Not happy? Call me or find me in school. I'm in 4Sc Lambda,2nd floor. I'm not scared. Cause when you disrespect a senior. It's your wrong.


And Fucking Faker!
Who fake me in BLOG, FACEBOOK and FRIENDSTER?
Eh seriously, go back home and sleep la? =.=

http://amichankaren.blogspot.com

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000851992901

http://www.facebook.com/jvaleentino?v=wall


Sorry for being rude, I am too angry ~ BU YAO GUAI WO ~

No comments:

Post a Comment