Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hello,

Helloooo

Happy and sad in the same time..
Lol. Chi sin jor XD

Yesterday woke up at 0745am ~
Damm early hor...
Cause going to tuition at 0900am ma~ XD
Hmm, reached tuition centre at sharp 0900am leh!
First student reached again -.-! *PROUD*
Hahahaha!

Waited around 20mins only got student come!! wtf? :o
Than teacher say that's the problem la!!
Students always come so late!! Than late already say dont wan come!!
So teacher wan those student co-operate la!! Thn teacher only can teach properly ma!
iish! Luckily I nvr disappoint teacher~

I must study hard already
Must finish up the whale by next year SPM..
Bwahaha *SBU student may understand what crap am I talking about*

Boohoo~ !

After tuition!
Rush home,
Bathe, and make up and stuff!

*POOFS*
Run out liao!
Rushing to Kelana Jaya to go for the ZARA warehouse sales at DAMANSARA JAYA
Haha..
Abit late la!
Cause the Monorail damm stupid one lor!!
I went there, sat for 1 stops only!!
Than wait around 15minutes
Than only announce say got technical problem!
Need to wait around 20-30minutes than the train can move!
I'm so lucky that I'm in IMBI station la!
Can walk to HANG TUAH LRT station!
Hahaha~

Thn I'm like running ah!!! To LRT !
Than reached d~

Take to Masjid Jamek
Than change train again to Kelana Jaya
Damm many stops lo!
I guess more thn 10 stops only reach Kelana Jaya from Masjid Jamek!
Wtfuck!@!?

He's like calling me already!
Boohoo.
Lucky the train goes fast!
Waited more thn 30mins ah!
Sorry !!

Than reached The Atria Shopping Centre for the ZARA Warehouse!

Haha!! Apa la!
My cousin intro me the warehouse sales! byk tak LAKU sial!
HaHa, aku pun marah gila!!
Made me rush there only!~iish..
Haha~
The cloths so OLD!, outdated and bla bla bla
So tak jadi beli la!
Went there for few mins only ah!
than come out from there already!!
Hahahaha
Best shopping day ever la!!
5mins shop je!! FUN KAN? XD!

Haha!
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment