Friday, April 30, 2010

Sweeeeeee ;]

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy`=]

Haiyo,
Everyday also so cham ~
Yesterday went to school lu~
went to training also~
but rest and see what they learn~
I feel bad le! I feel like training but my hand really cant do it!
Hmmmm,
I after training at 4.30pm!!~
Haiyo~ somemore got meeting to watch movie at 6.45pm!
damm rush!! >_<"
Sorry wa~ let you guys wait me quite long!

I reach home around 5.40pm le~!
Left 1 hour to ready!
+ I bathe damm slow one!!
20 mins++ -.-''
I 100% late one!!

Than I rush till siao lo ~ !
Done everything by 6.30pm jor !
Very fast liao ler~ >_<"
Than reach Sungei wang at 6.40pm~
Woah!!!
Reached cinema by 6.44pm!~
Ngam ngam hou!
But also feel bad leh!
Like made them no time buy snacks? :c
Than watched IP MAN 2

Photobucket

Comment : Ok lar, very nice ah! Haha~
Rating : 4/5 =)

After watch movie~
Dinner somewhere around my house ~
Than balik lu~~ !
Damm tired

Eye also CANNOT open...
Wear the contact lense for whole day ler...
Haha~~ =))

BYEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment