Friday, May 7, 2010

Nah, Weeeee

Hi!

today is a bad day!
cos friday kan..training...
12.30pm-5.30pm~
5 hours... can u imagine how exhausted am I ?
Dah lah exam coming... I cannot even study~
HOW AM I GOING TO GET GOOD RESULT??

Fk man!
I should've not listen to my friend's BEGSZXC to go for the fucking tryout!!!!
SHIT!
I wanna concentrate to get str8 As u know!
Getting str8 As punya feeling more BEST than getting champion in this fucking training -.-
Well, I usually do enjoy the training~
If the training is going TOSS (whatever is it) and more to meeting talks~
Well, I can admit I'm lazy in doing those~

The main point I wanna join is~ NO POINT
I nvr even minat in joining this type of thingy.
Cos of someone lar.. telling me not enough ppl~ ask me try to get in the team!
What the fuck am I thinking that time!?

I'm fucking regret. -.-

CAN I JUS DIE NOW?
I can't even move!

No comments:

Post a Comment