Thursday, May 27, 2010

Have a Break , Have a Kit Kat

Photobucket

Hello

Since exams started , didn't blog so often!
But today I feel like blogging!
Hahaha!
Like got alot things to share with you guys =)


So exam going fine, except for yesterday!! =(

Last 2 weeks: B.M and B.I -> Going fine ;)
Tuesday: Pendidikan Moral -> Very fine x)
Wednesday: Chemistry Paper 2 , Sejarah/History Paper 2 -> NOT FINE! x(
Thursday / Today: Engineering Drawing, Pendidikan Sivik, Sejarah/History Paper 1 -> Going fine ;)
Friday / Tomoro -> Sat -> Sun: Short break ;P

Monday: AddMaths , Mathematics Paper 2 -> Moderate :|
Tuesday: Physics Paper 1 and 2 -> Moderate :|
Wednesday: Chemistry Paper 1 and Mathematics Paper 1 (Paper 1 semua bulat2 je) XD -> Fine je ;)

Woooo ==
3 more days to go !
Can't wait!

Chemistry is making me die :'(
Sighhhhhh~~!!

Guess what??
Yesterday I walk home (Bukit Bintang) from Masjid Jamek lerh! Haha!!
Geng ma? XD

Walk all the way without drinks!! Thirsty Thirsty ! :(
Than I also don't want to buy drinks eventhough I saw so manyyyyy 7-11 ~~ LoL~
End up what happen?!
SORE THROAT (N)
Cure it by gargle salt water~
And drink YOU.C1000 Lemon drink! damn nice =)
Today ok liaos


Nvm loh!
Just to buy things to make "somethings" ma! sore throat also worth it =)

Than today I made the "somethings" !
Damn nice lerh!!
Hehe =P

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT (Y) ;)


Appetite come back riaos~
Ate noodles =)

I can't wait for this Saturday ! hehe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment