Thursday, May 20, 2010

Smile because I'm not going to school ! ^_^

smile Pictures, Images and Photos

Hello guys!
Although it's not Friday today !
But it's already for ME ! =)

Cause I'm not going to school ~
due to some "stupid" events!
made me waste my time in school ~
Yesterday and today =.=! hmmm..
But at least I study abit with my friends okay! hehe

Photobucket
Logarithm~ Add-Maths. Woots =P

Photobucket
Functions!!! XD

So today at school~
Wasting time by sleeping the whole morning!
7.30am reached class.. sleep till 10.10am~ go reccess..
thn sleep again until after school which is 1.50pm!
Rush home! reached home at 2.20pm -.-
mum went out.
nid to wait for house key!
wtf? -.-

thn im super late lo!
Cant watch the "The Nightmare at the Elm Street" < I think so la >
Than decided to watch another movie~
"Kidnapper"

Photobucket

Rating 4/5 ^^
not bad ah! kan jeong! XD
woah i saw my bdate there XD ! 18th march 2010! and also... hmmm XD

Before watch movie,
Went to take some zi lian pics XD LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
With shades XD

4.45pm movie starts !
=)

after watch movie~
Go wong kok there makan! XD
Camwhore -.-

Photobucket

I eat rice~ dam nice but I dam cold cause inside the cinema is eff-ing COLD!!!
iish~ -.-

After that walk back home!

went to nearby Bukit Jalil to watch Astro geh sound recording wor~ Haha!
Enjoyed ~
=)

After that , Go back home lu~
Go to mamak there makan!
Than back home bathe~~ So xu fu~ XD

Thn online!! HEHE!!

POOFS* BYE BYE ! =)
Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment