Thursday, May 20, 2010

520 , Food♥

Photobucket

Today woke up at 12.30pm :D
Pig hor? ;x

Too tired already =D
Wake up already~
Clean up myself~
Thn eat breakfast ^_^
Noodle =)

After eat, online online online online =D
When o9-ing , feel like biting something -.-
when human start sian.
thn will find something to eat...
same like me la~

No worries~ my house have too much snacks! can flood your room ;D
He and my classmate also say my house de snacks can flood their room ;x
Hehe..

Photobucket
Favourited, Hello Panda

Photobucket
My everyday brkfast ;D

Photobucket
I usually eat this when im bored! coz wasabi whad ;x can wake me up

Photobucket
My box of snacks! like it? ;)

Photobucket
Time to drink! tada! Vitagen! got 6 rows. drink 3 rows already =D

Hahahaha. =)
Teach me how-to-diet. ROFL

That's all!!!
TA TA !!
Time for tuition ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment