Friday, May 21, 2010

Joke day =.=

Photobucket
Topic of the day : Joke

Mood : Happy.

Hahaha. so today went out with my sis at pavilion awhile to bank in something and walk walk abit.
Back home in 1hr+ cos mummy no key =.=
thn go back home lo~
thn online

Thn after that. my dad ask me to cook maggie for him.
WTF. u know what?
the maggie inside the packet got no noodle. LOL
got is got la. but 20% of 100% .
Nah, share with you. LOL

Photobucket
LOLOL.

MapleStory

HAHAHHAAH HAD FUN IN MAPLE SO MUCH!
WTF.
I got my 2x EXP when I got into Cash Shop!
Than thought of training!
Thn he pei me train~ lol ok lo =D
thn go train.
After train about 30minutes. I realised I didn't take out the coupon. LOLOLOL
I laugh like. WTF?!

Me: LOL WTH I REALISED I DIDNT TAKE OUT THE COUPON
bEn: .....
bEn:............................................
bEn: LOL
Me: LOL I LAUGHING

Than went to take coupon! train for 2% i stopped.
after that . I DIE. LOL WTF

Photobucket

Chaoz ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment