Monday, September 26, 2011

#_175 ♥

♥HELLO



Mood: Happy
Listening to: Rainy weather
Today's quotes: Believe in yourself.

Hello people,
Today I write in english kay.

Sucha cooling weather today.
So it's the best time for me to write a blog post.

So, TRIALS is OVER!
Next, SPM! =='

死了死了~
一点书都没有读。
死定了!

So that day on the 24th September!
It was a BIG DAY for me~!

Because it was...

KOREAN WAVE 2011

and...

JAMES BIRTHDAY PARTY 2011 

Kinda excited about it Huhu~

So the KOREAN WAVE tickets was from him!

TQsomuch1309 :)

I went the concert with ah bii~


Say YO to Alexander. :)

[Concert picture will upload later]
[Stay Tuned]

The concert was okay until G.D and T.O.P came out!
It was awesome!!!

HIGHIGH ! I'm so HIGH!

Woooohooo~

After the concert, 
I was actually rushing to James's party because it started at 9pm.

I reached at 1am -.-"

F.M.L.

My Pajamas;

Located at Bedroom, 6th floor in Pavillion.

I reached there and there's NOTHING left.
Oh well, expected much.

Haha~! Wished James's happy birthday and took some pics.

Since then, me and my beloved kor kors lepaked for awhile.
Dance, crazy and craps.

End up we were so hungry.
Went to keong kee restaurant in pandan indah!
Right infront Dolphin Cafe.

I am eating bak kut teh in 2.30am wei.
OWN (Y)

After bak kut teh, 
Thought wanna go Shisha,
Who the hell shisha at 4am? 
-.-"


Than we go Jason's house lepak for FEW MINUTE.
It was near.

So we crapped awhile again.
like.. 15mins?

Than we go home.

Jyeah, Great day and night =]
TQ Ah korkors LOL ;)
and of cause,

YOU :)

♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment