Tuesday, September 21, 2010

#_111 ♥

♥HELLO

School started back yesterday ~ :'(
Damn tiring~ until NO online yesterday lea.... D:

The night before going to school...
CANT SLEEP :(

*too sexcited,so very sian. guling here and there on the bed*

Than, finally slept..
until 4 A.M

WOKE UP AGAIN

This time really cannot sleep ler...
So, just wake up.. And ready for first day of school after 2 weeks hols :D

*imagine...4am lea.. so early* huhu

So finally 6 A.M le..

*wait my dad......*

ME : WHY HAVEN REACH GEH?!?!? 6 A.M jor!
DAD : 6.30 A.M reach bah ~

So ok lo, wait till 6.30 A.M
I go down ~
Than reach school already...
As usual, school assembly on Monday.. *yawns*

Than, reach class ~ ~ nothing happen until...........
CHEMISTRY LESSON !

Cause I put my phone under the desk one, so I walk away to throw rubbish..
Suddenly teacher sit on my place and..
TAKE OUT MY PHONE !

Than,
ME : :O
TEACHER : Wow, I got a new HP today. Silent mode under the desk~ I will report to discipline teacher later
ME : *speechless*
TEACHER : Joking ~
ME : *phew*

♥THANKYOUTEACHER:D

So after school, stay back until 4.30 P.M.
Study Physics ~ from 2.30 - 4.30
*yawns*...boring -.-

4.30 FINALLY ~ Go tuition until 8 P.M

Than, at first tuition was O.K
Suddenly K.O in tuiton ! LOL

Because teacher tested me question about Chapter 10 AddMaths : Triangle Solution?. About AREA !

I go answer...*angle* :D

TEACHER : KAREN! Explain ur answer~
ME : Oh~ Ok.. The answer is **** Degree....eh eh eh, no.. err.. yea..EH NO...eh nothing *shakes head* -.-
TEACHER : What are you talking Karen? *laughs*. Too tired to think ah? Ok.. ok.. I explain better

Damn tired.. too tired to think already..
So after tuition.. Reach home around 9 P.M :)
Bathed and all ~

♥TimeForARelaxingTime:D

My sis back from Taiwan already. Heh:D
Bought me somethingggg. *smile* cos fav. :D

Photobucket
♥FACIAL MASK

*i oso kenot count how many mask inside*XD

So big box baru NT 490

And...,

Photobucket
♥NOSE MASK

Photobucket

*doing nose mask* ugly face ~muahaha

And...THIS,

Photobucket
♥Guess what's this?:)


Photobucket
♥TA-DA, no make up one. LOL


sad to say, my friend Nazak met an accident last few days at Maluri.
His jaw dropped, ear deaf already, Hand broke,...
*sad*

Just went to HUKM with Add,Bob,Farah,Aq,Neesa,and Nutz..
By bus, CHEAPER!
Than, reached there already, saw Nazak, so bengkak his face~ Haihh...
Getting lots of lots people coming~
All our school / classmates ~
After around 4 P.M I go home lo~ Cause too tired, beh tahan ler ~
Ask my dad fetch before I faint. Huhu~



♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment