Saturday, September 4, 2010

#_105 ♥

Hello blog.
stupid blog dead already.
Cos my comp haven got line.
That day already applied.
They say 4 days later come install streamyx.
End up dont have.

Thn after 1 week, only install PHONE LINE.iish. angry betul.
thn he say 3 days later install streamyx.
WHICH IS TODAY
i waited waited....

Call them. no1 picked up...
thn i leave the phone calling for around 20mins.
FINALLY they picked up.
I scolded them.
*SUDAH TUNDA 2 MINGGU BELUM INSTALL KE?*

a woman actually said "Sorry ye miss karen, the installation will be on Tuesday..."

I say "CEPAT SIKIT AH...Sudah tunggu lama!"
They say okok....

Haha...
Okay.
Hopefully they come on Tuesday la kay.

And hor...
Thursday..
I after school.. went home..
Bathe,cook..
Sms him...
planned to give him a small surprise =P

I cheated him that my friend will pass him the dinner..
end up i was infront of him...

But waited from 7pm - 9.30pm at Bukit Jalil alone =)

Happy die him~ huhu. ^^

Love ya biii ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment