Tuesday, September 28, 2010

#_115 ♥

♥HELLO


Mood: Depressed
Listening to: Ai Shang Ni - BY2

My comp is definitely O.K now.
Hopefully no more K.O ! :@

Hmmm, Today I feeling bad again~
How? :(
*big sighhhh*

I don't get what I wanted actually all this while.
do u know what is it?
Anyway, I'm still waiting.

I saw something just now.
So I started feel bad. Why?
Because I don't get it.. But.. why other ppl get it?

Is it because I'm not famous? I got no talent in anything? I'm just a kid? Not worth it to do that for me?

*cry*



Anyway, went to Mid Valley on last Sunday~
Planned to makan at Pasta Zanmai :)

Cause I choose one.

Before we go makan, We lined up for a movie but didn't get any ticket because mostly is fully booked.

Okay, so we go makan first.
I ordered chicken Pasta ~ Spicy one :)
&` he ordered Soft Shell Crab Pizza?

While waiting for food...

*camwhore*

Photobucket
♥CHEESE;whatafakesmile

♥Sedappp* :P

We order one dessert ~

Photobucket
♥TIRAMISU;bittersweet


After makan~ We line up again for movie~
*Don't wanna FANG QI*

The reservation tickets is opened~
So got emptyy spaces ler~

We watched The Legend Of Fist ; The return of Chen Zhen

Photobucket

Rating : 7/10

Not bad not bad~

After movie, he wanted to go for a exhibition in MVEC~
So ok la~
We walk walk inside~ *see see*

Than got one session at 5.00pm-6.00pm, about investment I think.
He wanna attend~
So I go for a walk ALONE lor~

♥since its very hard to have such exhibition, so i ok lar~

I sure wanna slap the person who disturb our date that day la~ haha :)

Anyway, after that we met up back at 5.45pm~

I wan Baskin Robbin Ice Cream~
He buy~

Photobucket
♥CHOCOLATE MINT CHIPS;PEANUT BUTTER CHOCS

*sedapp*

Thanks♥

After that, we go home and makan at my house~

He went back around 11pm+ bah~ :)

Hope you enjoyed the dinner~ LOVES♥

After that night, Asthma attacked.
Cannot breathe~ =.="
See doctor~
Monday nvr go to school..

*sighh,what a way to end my happy day?*



♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment