Sunday, September 19, 2010

#_110 ♥

HELLO :).

Went to ♥ Look Out Point for some special event today :)
I didn't know I will be going there. It was a surprise actually :).
HEH♥

He reached to my house around 2 pee amm I think ? Hah..
I was so damn SLEEPY ! !
I got no idea WHY ! But, just not enough sleep. Heh!
Cooked PORK CHOP for his lunch.

♥ : wa...very nice o ~
♥ : *..... really mer?*

Kay. Skip.

*take pic before go out* (tomoro upload)

So er.. We went out at 6 pee amm :)
I keep asking him, WHERE ARE WE GOING ACTUALLY?!

The reason because is .. cannot late la,nice place,cannot tell,surprise,...
So, OKAY LOR. Since he don't want to tell MUA.

Than, I just sit in the car... *waiting...*

♥ REACHED OUR "MUK DEK" PLACE

Photobucket
♥ : *wah, wan so high meh.*

Than, reached the place... walk walk and see see the view ~
I saw a black cat eating grass -_-

Photobucket
♥ : wa.. so cham eat grass...

*walk walk walk. choose which restaurant to makan*

FOUND!!

Heh. We makan at Restaurant Panarama..
Western food also got ~ Apa pun ada :D

♥ HERE COMES OUR MENU :D

Photobucket
♥ : wa very nice o ~ *eat eat eat* *feed me*
♥ : *nomnomnom*
♥ : *ALMOST FINISHED*.. EH! Sorry, forgot bout u tim
♥ : HMPHHHHHHH!!! I'm gonna write at blog what u said !

*cake comes first because is MADE one mah! HAHA

So while waiting for our drinks and food.
♥CAMWHORE

Photobucket
♥HEH

*FOOD CAME* HEH YAY~ ! :D*

NEVER TAKE DAO ONION RINGS LOL

Photobucket
Chocolate Ice Blended

♥ : *TRY* YER !!! NOT NICE ONE~
♥ : *TRY* YER ~ Really wor..Chocolate+Fruits! LOL ! !

Photobucket
Soursoup Juice?

♥ : *DRINK* Heh. Nicer :)
♥ : *cheh.....ba bai.. XD*

Photobucket
CHICKEN CHOP

♥ : Weeee, Fries XD *nomnomnom*
♥ : *HOLD THE KNIFE thn start burst out LAUGHING* (because the knife is shaking, how am i suppose to cut my BLOODY CHICKEN CHOP?!?!)

Anyway, TA-DA ! The stupid-knife :) But cant see it's shaking LOL
Photobucket

♥ : Eh,I tell you jokes ah !
♥ : *why not u tmr ne tell. when i eat ne tell*
♥ : *TELL TELL TELL* (want to know,ask me:D)
♥ : *LAUGH LIKE ONE IDIOTS* :D

*waiting for his pizza to reach from Italy :D

Photobucket
!@!##$@%! PIZZA (cos i forgot the name LOL)

CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CHICKEN CHOP PIC AND THIS PIZZA PIC?
One is day time, another one night time

This shows his pizza really import from ITALY *thumbs up*

K. FULL ED. Skip.

Photobucket
NICE VIEW :)
P/S : My phone not noob kay ! Can be DSLR. ROFL

Okay. Alot ppl comeeeee. So, we decide to go another restaurant for a dessert :D

*walk to Gasoline*

OUR ANOTHER MENU FOR TODAY LOL

Photobucket
Seafood Tomyam

♥ : Wah, Hot betul.. -.-
♥ : *LOL*

Photobucket
Jasmine Tea Latte

*another drink nvr take pic :o

*talk about past, sam si,...*

♥ : Ok, let's balik.
♥ : Ok, Jom.

So, he fetch me home.
than....


♥BYEBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment