Wednesday, April 28, 2010

爱是什么?

Hi guys..

It's a finally I update my blog nowadays huh? =)
Well, I just don't have the time to update my blog bah~
Form 4 life is not easy!! .. For ME la, not for those smarties..

Sigh,
I don't know what am I doing / thinking nowadays...
It's just, too much things for me to think... *cries*
Let me share abit,

Cheer 2010
Sigh, about this...
I sprained my leg and hand cause of Cheer~
absent in school for 2 days..
Made appointment with doctor~
Need at least 1 week rest for my right wrist!
If I continue training using my right wrist, it may cause fractured!
I can say I don't have any experience in any of this thingy..
About singing, dancing or other thingy that related to this thingy,
I don't even have 1% of experience! I feel so sad that I didn't learn piano..
I always feel like slapping myself ,
Why I can't do this and that?
Why I always fail in doing something when I always wanted to success?
and...
There's too much WHY in my thinking now~

I need supports from everyone! Serious... ='[

Love
Am I doing wrong all this while??
Did I made you feel irritates by me??
Am I too controlling you??
Am I doing very BAD....
I sayang you enough ma??
*sigh...
I just have too much doubt about myself.. I still feel myself is not a good gf..

For my feeling,
You treat me yue lai yue cold like that..
You know I don't like you to do this, but you still do~
I know that's your freedom...But I just don't like..
There may be reasons, but it's for you to find out~
If I tell you , You will say I'm thinking too much~
Well, it's easy for you to SAY...
I trust you, but I'm still worrying what you are doing there...

I'm just trying to vomit out all my feeling !! I really cannot tahan le!! T_T

Studies
SIGH*
Study study study!
I don't have the talent in studying!!
Serious~ =(
I'm a very slow learner !!
And I will prefer to do some easier stuff / work!
Like, interior design? make up artist? hairstylist? photographer? ...
Something that don't related to books !!
Sometime I just feel like giving up in studies!
But I know, nowadays peoples, only stick to smart peoples~
They want
Smart friends,
Smart gf/bf,
Smart partner,

Whatever is it la?

Cause they will say STUPID ppl have no future!!
But for your information~ I'm not STUPID
I can do art works,better than you!,looking at one book!! and memorizing like one shit!

I can cook! , so do YOU?
I can sew! , so do YOU?
I can bake! , so do YOU?
I can work! , so do YOU?

and.. I WILL TRY NEW THINGS !
Unlike you guys, study like one nerd!!
This and that also don't know!!
That's why I always look down on smart peoples!!
They look down on me cause I'm STUPID,
Now, I look down on them cause they are even more STUPID..

No comments:

Post a Comment