Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bad Day ~!

Sigh*...
Today will be my worst day la~
After 4 years bringing something I cannot leave without to school~
Finally,
I got caught~

I got caught after 4 YEARS

Today reached school at 6.10am..
LATE huh? XD
So, sit there~
For around 25-30 minutes??
Than only got students coming in to school~
Aww, I'm so proud that I'm always the first one reached school, everyday...

So, it's like~
normal assembly as usual~
7.30am~ !

So, teacher announce that we can go back to class~
Thn okay luh...

It's like, "EHH! wait! All form 4s stay here except for 4Sc.Omega and 4Amanah"
I was wondering what's happening there huh....

Yuan lai is......... SPOTCHECK

Wth?? I jitao shocked~
Wanted to run back class, but..
didn't intend to..
cos or maybe...
discipline teacher caught I bring phone~
It's like , they know it after 4 years.. x]

At first it was like, I put it in my friend's beg~
because prefects checked her !
so I thought won't have double checking on her!!

But, one of the prefect saw I put in her beg!
So its like , aww, too bad! got caught!

My reaction "SHITZXC"

Than, go to discipline room and tell teacher I want back my phone~
Teacher say need parents sign only can!

Shit man, Than wait until after school, my dad helped me to get back!

I FOREVER WON'T FORGET THAT PREFECT WHO CAUGHT ME!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment