Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happyy days too ! (:


19th DECEMBER 2009
19th december is BATTLEGROUND FINALE !!!
Got 4 teams FIGHT for the champion!
here are them!

Photobucket
ELECOLDXHOT

-I will support ELECOLDXHOT FOREVER-

Photobucket
DANCOLOGIST

Photobucket
KATOON NETWORK

Photobucket
WAKAKA FEVER


THE RESULT




20th DECEMBER 2009
Lols! 20th is the most boring DAY of all!!
at noon i do nothing so , okok lar.
online at cousins house~

around 6pm++

vanness called me, ask me go out .. lol
go buy laptop with him..
than ok lor, since i bored to hell~
haha..
after he buy laptop..
than we go sing K ~

here are some pics !

Photobucket
this is me la!

Photobucket
I with van..

Photobucket
another pic of me and van

lols. his singing very nice hahahaha.
after that , he fetch his girl girl
than fetch me back home lor~
this is for today~


21st DECEMBER 2009
on 21st~~ actually my tuition day~
but i nvr go =.=
because i keep think think think, i don have enough $$ to go..
cos before i go tuition, i go sing k =.=!!
thats why i tak ada duit to go tuition. -feels bad-
go to sing k again, with david , ken and da sao!

here are some pics

Photobucket
they having fun

Photobucket
vid and da sao posing. ken singing jay chou song. LOL

Photobucket
ken shy XD

Photobucket
so COOL ! LOL

Photobucket
zzz? this david what happen? LOL

hahaha . have fun bahs :x

after that` rot at home lurhs! :x

that's all for the DAYS !

No comments:

Post a Comment