Thursday, December 24, 2009

PMR result !!!!!!


Today is 24th` also known as XMAS eve and also my BIG DAY!!
PMR RESULT IS OUT !!

god =.=

i so scared la..
almost whole night nvr sleep =.="
wake up around 8am..
brush teeth and stuff.
chg to school uniform, than go to school..
while i waiting taxi.
my uncle passby, so asked him to fetch.. FOC $_$..

when reached school , my uncle actually wait me at outside..
but i say no need..
when i go in..
the teacher say must return text book only can take result.. k'nn ==
zhao dian jiu no nid ask my uncle to go lor!!
he can fetch me home take books =.=

hmmm, thn forced to sit taxi la..
reached times square nia, RM 8 sia.
that taxi sibeh bad one. don wan traffic jam, so he put us at ts. ==
make me and yee walk so far... =.=
than reached home , take books than take taxi go back school again............

so so so so tiring.. RM 9.50 when reached school.
at least this one reach school gate!! k'nn!!
than go in~
return books , talk to teacher awhile, than take result!!
don say about result , i hate it =.= ugly result ==


sob.. why my KH and science cannot A... KH so dam fking easy and i got confident to get A yet i get B =.=
English i nvr even finish the paper and i get A !! C"B !!
i don like ! not satisfied at all..

Photobucket
science peka!! =.=

sad!!

So at night me , my bro , da sao , my nephew , david and ken going to eugene house for BBQ ! also can say celebrating xmas :)

well , we start going there at 5pm+
reach by 6pm lol.
coz traffic jam..
lol. eugene house is super big. 2 and half storey :O
got waterfall and stuff =.=

Photobucket
his pond! got waterfall one.don look down on this fishes. RM 10k + each -.-

Photobucket
house corridor , SO BIG OK, my hand shake, picture not clear==
behind got garden, lol

Photobucket
david and ken! lol!

Photobucket
dasao and my nephew!

after that , we go to kitchen help to ready BBQ and stuffssxzxc ! =.=

Photobucket
Look , the boys are working hard! helping corn to take off clothes =.=
behind is eugene and my bro cutting chicken! LOLS !

after ready stuff~ we go play play at his house corridor =.=
walk walk walk, saw this two monkey playing this swing.. zzz

Photobucket

Photobucket
SEE ! like sor lou =.=

lol. play awhile than quite many ppl come..
than we go book one place for ourself la =x
than start BBQ !!! :D

Photobucket
my bro at < . than david and ken! infront is eugene

Photobucket
the condition when BBQ-ing.. the man are the cookerrrs =x

Photobucket
david grilling lamb ! LOLS :x

after that we makan makan makan! makan alot! LOLS
than we go drink~ weee..
i hate heineken ==
not nice one.. i like whisky better =D

Photobucket
Ken's , David's , MINE ! :P

after that jus walk walk , take something to eat lor..
boring de ar... ==
than around 1am, i sit on the sofa, so big and soft and comfortable!
i slept within 5mins =.= LOL pig sia.
than 2am woke up.. go back home lu..
reach home around 2.40am.
than go back , clean myself than sleep again!

that's all . chao! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment