Thursday, December 17, 2009

SWIMS ! :S

HI ALL !
Finally got the time to update blog =.=
Lols.

16th means before today ~ ken, david , and lai kuan planned to go swimming at darren's condominium..
they asked me and forest ( da sao ) wanna go or not?..
than ok la~
I go lo.. since nothing to do at home~


we out around 1pm+ lol.
than change and stuff..
going-to-swim! :x

here are some pics !

Photobucket
YIYI :D

Photobucket
THE YANDAO DAVID SHOWING HIS OIL ! LOL

Photobucket
play lar play !! ah sao going drown LOL

after swim,
da sao , david , ken and me go sauna!~~
woah so hot =.=
i sweat like hell!!!
lol
than go bath
after bath we go to GYM !!
woohoo! it's like im dieting . lOL!
whole day nvr eat , than go swimming, pro hor? LOL

Photobucket
HOO! HAA!

Photobucket
see ken behind me! SO "STRONG" X:

after gym go yum cha~~
than go back home nia!!
nancy ( my aunt ) call me say go out makan!
as i remember , today was her birthday! LOL
than okay lor!~
go out makan with her and her husband! :X

here are some pic!

Photobucket
the pretty aunt !bday girl!

Photobucket
our first meal! appetizer ! D:<
shark fin soup ~AND...

Photobucket
THIS! potato skin! delicious!*munch*

Photobucket
3 drinks! look nice hor? but sweet like ki siao!!!

Photobucket
this one is mine.. sweet like this drink put 100 spoon sugar! ==

Photobucket
my uncle's meal! yummy ==

Photobucket
my aunt's one.. sizzling mushroom sauce chicken!

Photobucket
mine! sizzling black pepper chicken! :x

after makan~
go back home lu~~
hahas.thats all for today!~

No comments:

Post a Comment