Wednesday, December 23, 2009

TANG YUEN DAYS ! and... SHOPPING AND SING K DAYS ! :x

Haha.. Yesterday is tang yuen day!
and my cooking day~
whole day i cook and i do~
hardworking hor........? :X
hahah..

Photobucket
the tang yuen i make~
got red bean , black sesame and peanut flavoured! SONG BO? XD

Photobucket
THE DISHES I COOKED ! nice? FEEL Like EATING IT? LOLS !

hahahah .after cook jus makan with family lor.. nth else to do =x


>TODAY ! 23rd dec 2009

HOHO~
today go to tuition than super bored.
the work i don even know how to do !~ =="

[photo tomoro upload]

after tuition , i go back home lo.
my dad fetch me..
after go back house,
i str8 away go sgwang buy school bag, and school shoes ==

Photobucket
my new school bag [ Subscrews ]

after buy school bag, help my brother buy movie ticket.
actually they wanna watch BODYGUARDS and ASSASSIN but full already -.-
than they planned to watch the 'THE STORM WARRIOR' lols.
than buy liao, i go back to sgwang buy school shoe.
buy le than planned go sing ==
againnnnnnnnnnn..

Photobucket
me and xiaohui ==

Photobucket
me and her again... see my face.... retarded ==

that's all for today..

No comments:

Post a Comment