Monday, November 8, 2010

#_127 ♥

♥HELLO


Mood: Neutral
Listening to: SHINee always
Today's quote: Be confident! ! !

♥Happy Birthday Bro, Kentson

♥Happy Birthday Nephew, Han-Yu

So actually last two days is my brother's open house~
Also, his birthday and his son,Hanyu's birthday
Both days I also went. .
Sure la. . He my brother. .Sure go:)
Saturday is family~
Sunday is friends~ LOL:)

But before we go there,
WE MUST HAVE A WAR
which is. . .

COOKING! =.=

Saturday I woke up at 8am SOMETHING leh.
Just to help my mum. .
guai mou?

♥PARTYMENU

Curry Chicken
Sambal sotong
Fried Beehoon
Fried Prawn Rice
Fu Chuk Barley Tong Shui
Orange Juice
LongBean+ Ikan Bilis
Korean Style Stir-Fried Noodles
Fried Chicken
Nuggets, Sausages, Crab Balls
Loh Mai Fan

Wooooo, All also so sedap, but when cooking time is damn SAN FU =.=

All right. So both days also fun luh.
Just very tired.
No energy to play.

But yesterday (Sunday), my bro played Pirahna movie. .
So everyone is watching it. .
I also join la. .
It's scary lo.
But the fish is looked really damn fake. . Huhu. . .

After that movie, I noisy wanna go home liao.
So,
GOOD NIGHT PEEPS:)


Pictures will upload later


♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment