Tuesday, November 2, 2010

#_125 ♥

♥HELLO


Mood: Moody and Sleepy
Listening to: Typing sound
Today's quotes: One day tiring is enough.

Photobucket
♥DAYOUTtoTIMESQUARE4CLASSPARTEH:)

4 Sc Lambda had planned a Class Parteh after the Finals Year examinations~
The class teacher planned on the 2nd of November.
Which is right after the day our exam finished.
It's located at Times Square, KL.
meet up at 2.30pm at Ampang Bowling Centre.
=='
Why must they play bowling. LoL.
I never play, So camwhore there.
Haha~
Whole classmates is crazy,
especially Mok (Naughtiest guy in SMKSBU) -.-
Hug every girls when taking pictures.

Photobucket
Farhan

Photobucket
Farah, Amy and ME:)

Photobucket
Farhana:)

Photobucket
Adreena Sayang:) Closest friend

Photobucket
Atiks

Photobucket
Nutz and Err, The jokers

Photobucket
I with Yaslyne

Photobucket
Pretty Low and me:)

Photobucket
Nad,Alya,Err and me:) ILOVETHISPIC:)

Photobucket
The girls:)

Photobucket
Girls:)

Photobucket
A half-grouped photo.MOK's expression is Priceless

Photobucket
Group photo!

Photobucket
Alolo,Atiks:)

Photobucket
Me and Err:)

Photobucket
PHAROH:)


*CAMWHORE*

Photobucket

Photobucket
ILOVETHISPIC:)

After class parteh,
Friends called to Pavilion meet up awhile.
So, ok bah.
Since long time never meet up.
went for a walk in Pavilion.
Than makan Snowflakes,
And chat about our daily life.

*told my boyf what we chat about*

Than go to cinema, they wanted to watch movie.
I don't want cause I don't want to pay.
Huhu.
But one thing was, My cousin was there! HAHAHA:)
I saw David(AHBOY) , Ken and SR there.
SOOO NGAM WORRR :)
Than we watch movie together lo.

Watched ♥LIFEASWEKNOWIT

Photobucket

Rating: 8/10
Comment: I like this type of movie. Haha:) It's sweet, funny, and natural in the same time. This movie give me a feeling of being a single mum is not easy, and finding a true love is not easy too. Check it out yaw~ :)



Trailer of "Life As We Know It 2010" :) Enjoy.

*CAMWHORE in GSC's toilet*

Photobucket

After watch movie, went to Wong Kok for a dinner since everybodeh is HUNGREH.
I ordered a Noodle.

*eat eat eat (Fulled*

But then, suddenly, *GASTRIC!*

=_= What a day. I eat also gastric, don't eat also gastric.
APA MAU?!?!

Makan makan,
cousin (Yukiina) call me say sing K.
Wa, I wanted to sing K so long.
So I agreed.
But...

*I didn't know the session is from 11pm-4am* =.='

I thought is like only 3 hours~ so 2am will be back home.
She bring her bf, Eason, and Eason bring his brother, Malcom. 4 of us sing like soh poh and soh lou -.-
Waliew eh.
So boring leh sing in the midnight like no one business.
Yawned 234231272 times.

This will be my first and last time coming to Midnight K session. -.-
*or else with him* XD

*CAMWHORE in Neway Toilet*

Photobucket

So, reached home around 3.30am
Cause I noisy to my cousin liao.
So reach home,
SUPERB TIRED ok =.=
old le old le.

So bathe and than TIDO.
GOODNIGHT PEEEPS:)




♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment