Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween_#123 ♥

♥HELLO

♥Happy Halloween:)

Photobucket
A Halloween Picture for you guys:):)

Mood: Neutral+Shag
Listening to: K-pops playlist (currently playing GEE-SNSD)
Today's quotes: 当我最需要爱,你却不在 。

Photobucket
♥Yoogeun wishes everyone a Happy Halloween:D LOL

It's Halloween! So what's your guys plan?
Club? Dinner? Party? or.. EXAM?!?!?

For my plan...
It was at...
SEOUL?! ROFLMAO

+ EXAM -.-

I went to a Korean BBQ in Ampang's so called Korean Town.
It's all about Korean.
Even the peoples there.
The feeling is like in Korea. Huhu:)
I like the place.

Reached there around 7pm siol. So early:0
So we went in to a Korean Mart.
BUY ICECREAM.
SEDAPPP:P

Okay, Friends reached!
Time to eat! ! !

*starving*

I went in there, I shocked.
Their friends were korean~
Huhu, Pretty gila~
I also JI BEI
muahaha:)

But the best part is,
I can eat Korean BBQ again.
Hopefully can eat more of Korean BBQ.
It became my favourite, :/

*HERE COMES OUR MENU*

Photobucket
*Variety of appetizzer*

Photobucket
*BBQ pork*

Photobucket
*Me and his Plate,Lovelove*

Photobucket
*KIMCHI:)*

All right, Than we chat chat, makan makan~
Than, go to Korean Mart again~
He buy watermelon ice cream again~ haha tak habis habis ice cream:P

His friend gave me my favourite chocs stick.
WOOOHOO:)
TQ vince. (I don't know you saw it or not Haha)

So the day ends here.

The next day I haven't even wake up.
Someone called me and asked me to go out.

*DO CHARITY*

-.-' i am sleeping........................

All right, nvm. Since I'm free. Nothing to do right.
Hmmm,
Went to PJ,Gasing Temple.

Pray~ pray~ pray~
Take pictures~
Tak habis habis my aunt. haha~
But will share as soon my aunt uploaded the pic~
After pray, planned to go Sunway de~
Thought wanna ajak someone go de~
haha~
since that someone wanna stay home. so, 2 person is like BORING.
Therefore, go for a tea time, and...
Go home rest~
And dinner..

like keep eating right?
cham, fattening~ -.-

I think today is just like that~
WOOHOO:)

Share with you guys some new pic b4 I end this post:D:D

Photobucket


Photobucket



Updated




♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment