Thursday, October 21, 2010

#_121 ♥

♥HELLO


Photobucket
Photobucket

Mood: Tired and no mood...
Listening to: TV drama's sound.
Today's quotes: A=B+C>D=A ( my own quotes ) No one will und. XD

Today I got History and PJK exam.
History is screwed up ~
PJK = PEANUT Wahaha..

So after exam,
My feeling was like MERDEKA-ed
means the feeling like after finals le.
Cause all the while, I'm so very afraid of History one.
I never wanted to study History.
If it was a elektif , I will DROP it.
Huhu..

So after exam at 1pm..
Tuition was at 6pm..
I'm thinking.. Should I go home first? or NO
Suddenly I O_O!
Today is Thursday so Yaslyne will be at home very free:)

Since she requested me to teach her engineering~
I missed all her cats~
Especially ♥FEIFEI`and CHIN PENG

Photobucket
♥FEIFEI

Photobucket
Don't know who is it cause there's 7 cats =.=

Photobucket
HELLO! This is a Halloween present from Yaslyne;THANKYOU

So, at 5.30pm~
I go tuition le~ 6pm start tuition d~
So BOB, that requested me to teach him L.K.
Also requested me to let him fetch me to tuition.
Cause he wan to balas jasa right.
Thanks BOB.

Tuition started at 6.30pm.
My eyes kenot open d. Cause very tired.
AddMaths tuition somemore.
Lol.
Lucky tomorrow exam is Engineering.
So not that stress, still can handle my emotional even I'm having a P :x
7.30pm my dad say he going KLCC.
Since 7.30pm I after tuition, Go KLCC with parents lo.

Bought a Jelly Powder to make Jelly.
What will I get in return? ;|



♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment