Saturday, October 2, 2010

#_117 ♥

♥HELLO


Mood:Happy
Listening to: Can't Nobody - 2NE1

I think today I'm going out;
Haha.
Anyway, share with guys some picture;

back home only update~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So I said I maybe going out, But I went out in the night. LoL.
Noon just stay at home~
Than evening go to swim until night~ Weeee..

So, after swim. Planned to go Look Out Point for a drink since my house so near to it..
Than, drive drive drive
*weather so nice ah*

*reached~park car~walk to Gasoline~Order food*

Order d, while eating halfway the waiter come~

WAITER : You need to pay first cos raining soon~
HIM : Huh, ok la..

*drizzling so chg place to indoor*
....
*HEAVY RAIN*
....
*the roof also gonna drop d*

WAN EAT IN PEACE ALSO CANNOT :(

So stand for while cause damn heavy rain~
Wait wait wait..
Around 11.20pm..

Go homee~~
So until here la~ :)



♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment