Saturday, July 2, 2011

#_The 1ST B2ST Fan Meeting Asia Tour in Malaysia 2011 ♥

♥HELLO



Photobucket
TODAY'S PIC

Mood: Neutral
Listening to: Justin Bieber playlist
Today's quotes: Miracles happen if you believe.

So on the other day , I mean er, on Thursday !
He whatsapp-ed me! Telling me he's free and asking me "wanna go anywhere?:)"
I goes, "awww.." but I am seriously tired because of the School Carnival.
The school carnival is WILD WILD WET !
Very NICE ! Unfortunately, it was my first and last school carnival :'(

So anyway, he told me to drop at Kelana so it's easier for him.
So ya, I take train to Kelana Jaya. Well, I damn exhausted, so my mood was a lil bit unsteady.
When I reached, we went to take somethinggg..
Than straight to OneUtama for Transformers 3 !
WOOOHOOO

Photobucket
Rating: 10/10

MUST WATCH!

After that, I AM STARVING LIKE HELL ! =(
So he suggested and asked me whether I wanted to eat at MURNI.
But I was like ..Wth is it? LOL!
So we went there.. Wow, the small mamak is full of humans..
People mountain, people sea ; 人散人海


Photobucket
OUR THURSDAY'S DINNER MENU

After dinner, We also go home and ORH ORH!

HI! and this is a FRIDAY POST

Okay, I update everything straight in one post ! :)

So today is Friday, and we're meeting up again! :)
Today I drop at Bukit Jalil, not Kelana Jaya. So I wouldn't be so tiring huh! Hmm.

We meettttt and than straight to Sunway Pyramid. Huhu! So excited huh for B2ST Fan Meeting.
Before we reached Sunway, I cooked DOOBUKII for him.
This is our favourite KOREAN SNACK ! You know what is it?

Photobucket
I have no idea why is it so tiny LOL!!

Once we reach Sunway,we go to PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA
We wanted to come here since 2872894 years ago but I don't want. LOL!

So this is our MENU for Friday;

Photobucket
BBQ Beed and Chicken Pizza and the breadstick is awesome

After having our meals,

Photobucket
CHA TIME ; Tieguanyin Macha Latte

READERS , Don't add the AGAR ! DAMN DISGUSTING.

We walk and walk and walk,
You know what?
Today he keep on bullying me. I don't know what's his problem.
Either scold, nag, tsk, push me, pull me, beat me, pinch me,... what else? Hmmm...

While we walk walk walk, we saw the Japanese Ginger Bread Man, Bahaha, so cute. The first picture in this post is the picture! :D

After he pay his DiGi Bill, we walk to Surf Beach Sunway Lagoon for.. B2ST !

Photobucket
Jealous? VVIP LOL

When we reach there, it's still early, so we make some video huh! I'll post it here later.
And and and, I got to take pic with another cutie pie.

Photobucket
AWWW!

And I got a FREE POSTER ! SO HAPPY.

So the concert start , and it was super near to me. I was unable to meet Yoseob as he was lovey-dovey-ing with one of the fans. Sigh, JEALOUS99.COM

PICTURES!

Photobucket
YOSEOB

Photobucket
GI KWANG

Photobucket
HYUNSEUNG

Photobucket
DONG WOON

Photobucket
JUNHYUNG

Photobucket
YOSEOB & DOO JOON

Photobucket
B2ST!

Happy Birthday, Doo Joon

Photobucket
This is random



♥BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment