Sunday, June 26, 2011

#_159 ♥

♥HELLO


Photobucket

Mood: Neutral
Listening to: Neighbour being so noisy.
Today's quotes: Don't do this your way to hurt your beloved ones.

Hello readers ,
This post was refering to yesterday !
I had a great day yesterday.
The day before yesterday I was in a very bad mood so it's like a lil ruined day la. Lawls.
I planned to cook lunch the day before, but... :x

Anyway, while I cooking lunch, HE REACHED !

So when he reached , I asked him to help me with the lunch! So he cook la ! lOL !

Look...

Photobucket
OUR BEAUTIFUL LUNCH!

After beautiful lunchie,
The sun like so bright until 6pm! OMO ! First time in my life.
So around 6.30pm, time for photoshooting ! Huuuhuuu !

SHARE SOME WITH YOU AT FACEBOOK!

Than at night, we eat BAK KUT TEH with mummy and daddy ! Aww
After that we go Ampang Galaxy , MBO to watch X-men first class !

Photobucket

Rating: 5/10

I was super uncomfortable in the cinema!
Stupid CHAIRS ! STUPID AIRCOND ! Durian smells :(

TRAUMA!




♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment