Sunday, May 15, 2011

#_153 ♥

♥HELLO



Photobucket
Today's pic

Mood: Happy
Listening to: Astro On Demand Drama
Today's quotes: Be happy always.

Hello Readers.

How are you?!

Yesterday was one of my happiest day. Because I get to clear some of ma things in my wishlist.

Went to KL area ; Pav, T.S, Sg.wang and Changkat

Firstly, we went for a Chatime first! Huhu. So thirsty huh!
Photobucket
Match Moose-R

Than after that, we think of going to Kim Gary for a lunch.
But we're holding Chatime, how to go in!?
So we walk and drink from T.S to Sungei Wang.
Just nice finished!

So we makannn at Kim Gary.
Didn't get to take pic cos we ish hungry. xD

Thus, we went to buy contact lense!
Weee! Finally I got my new contact lense, cos it's been time we go down to KL.
Always to PJ area :(

Photobucket
Grey Lense

After bought the grey lense, we went to look for guitar!
Rmb my previous post? I wanted a Pink Guitar right?
But I didnt manage to get..
The shop I saw is Purple,Turqoise,Black and White
So I bought the white colour..
Weeee!

Photobucket
My new guitar

After bought guitar, thought of go to find Kelvin because of Shelby.
Wuwuwu,didn't get to play with Shelby too.

Thus, we went to Snowflakes at the grand new open at Sungei Wang entrance.
TAROBALLS SERIES

Nvr take pic also >v<" Than we walk walk walk all the way, Passed by Fahrenheit.. So he got to test the durian chess cake, and he loves it. So buy for him la ^_^ Most important happy ma. Photobucket
The two cupcakes I order one

The time is still young, so we walk walk walk..
Saw the new opened SEPHORA.
All cosmetics, My world x3
After we take a look, we walk to Pavilion for a movie..

Photobucket
Priest
Rating: 9/10
Must watch huh.
Very nice, I can't wait for the next episode.

So, after movie, we went to Changkat for a survey for his work.
But my leg damn pain, no energy..
After survey for few mins.
We also balikkk !

Now, back to PAPER WORK!! GAHH !

Photobucket



♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment