Monday, May 9, 2011

#_152 ♥

♥HELLO



Photobucket
HE OWN THIS PIC♥!

Mood: MOODY because the WEATHER
Listening to: Somebody To Love by Justin Bieber
Today's quotes: Do your best, Be the best.

Hello Reader :]

Photobucket

It's exam period for the form 5s.
GAHH!
Gone crazy :'[ I hate exams.
But nvm, after these exams, I'm having holidays for 2 weeks :B

B.M [x]
B.I [x]
M3 [x]
SEJARAH [x]
MORAL [x]
ENGINEERING DRAWING [x]
CHEMISTRY [x]
PHYSICS [x]
PERDAGANGAN [x]
SIVIK [x]
P.J.K [x]

*Rolling on floor ready to die*

Anyway, I post this is just for fun.
I got my salary !
Lots of cravings in my mind. :B

#1 - Pink Guitar :[

Photobucket

Photobucket

#2 - Pinkberry

Photobucket

#3 - BRAS

Photobucket

#4 - Red High Cut Canvas Shoe

Photobucket

Hopefully will get these ASAP !
XoXo.


Photobucket
♥BOO!



♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment