Sunday, April 24, 2011

#_149 ♥

♥HELLO


color Pictures, Images and Photos
Life is too short to be upset, so just colour ur life as long as u still can

Mood: Depressed but letting go.
Listening to: Connie Talbot's songs
Today's quotes: I am who I am.

Hey readers,
It's been time I blog.
I know my #2 Vlog is doing badly but i gurantee my coming #3 and #4 vlog will be awesome.
Stay Tuned

With loves


Lotsa things happen recently.
I just don't know how to explain what is it.
Love...Family...Friends...School...Teachers...Myself...

They're going to make me mad.
Can't they jus be normal....Let me lead a comfortable life after suffering since my young age?

About LOVE I don't want to mention anymore.
Because I know what to do now.

Anyway, Check out this video. It's awesome eventho I only believe 50% 50%.

Strangers,again.


About Family..
Why must they always noisyyyy...nag.... because of the smallest problem?

Oh well well well, this morning I was talking nicely to my mum
And she bring up some issue.
She brainwashed me with some negative thoughts.
Well I shouldt have blamed her but it was really irritating.
Sigh.
I dont my personal problem would bring it to my blog ~


About FRIENDS..
Duuuh, This must show it here~
Show it here to let the person read.

This is what I wrote in my FB Status.
"Accidentally laughing at something that's meant to be serious =X .. We live in a reality world,everything is unfair.. So y do v care much ? Its sad but funny when people let past relationships ruin their happiness now. Sry 2say bt u're not an educated person. U wanna post, I'm just replying according to ur manner. 'I am who I am' is my favourite quotes.. if u dont like me, then thats completely ur problem. =]

Oh well u know why?
Because I only told him some smallest thing.

*BBM-ing*

me : *slap u for being emo!* XD
So obvious I'm joking

this is regarding to his FB status because he wrote he's emo.
SO I, being a friends of him for 4 yrs.
Guess what he answered me?

idiot : I emo guan lei lan si ah?

Ok, I wont continue the other convo because it's very long and it's full of his craps.
I don't even bother to reply.
He said bye more thn 3 times.
And he still continue scolding. What the fuck he's thinking?

Thn he say I'm yeh man. Ok loh, I memang yeh man but not to him ma.
Than I yeh man guan lei lan si ah?


As for SCHOOL..

It's full of HOMEWORKS ! COURSEWORK ! And I still havent complete.
Sigh, classmate ah classmate ! Faster print those pictures la. I need it badly man.
You dont want to complete, I WANT LEH.


As for TEACHERS,

Lecture me nonstop about colleges and addmaths.
STOP STOP and STOP.

I still will drop it.


As for MYSELF..

I am SO NORMAL that would actually want to lead a happy life now.
Whatever happen it's jus a piece of memories. Not going to bother since no one is going to bother mine.
I've been the best already.
I'm tired.
I got enough.
I want what is very obvious.
CARE..and COMFORTS..
Something that a independent person nvr gets before.
Got me?



♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment