Sunday, April 17, 2011

#_147 ♥

♥HELLO


Mood: Neutral
Listening to: Astro drama
Today's quotes: A little girl seeks revenge. But a real woman moves on while karma does the dirty work.

Wooohooo!!!
Went to Show Luo's Encore World Live Tour Concert 2011 !
Damn Syok

Photobucket

Photobucket

The stage quite small huh. I thought it would be a huge stage ~ Huhu
The concert was not bad in the beginning and ending
Middle was quite boring because it's all slow songs and i wasnt in a good mood ytd.
Sigh. Stupid stuffs happened ytd that can even ruined my mood whole day!!!
But forget about it !
Let me share some pictures with you guys.
I had share it in Facebook too.
Got more pictures but it wasnt clear enough.
Some ppl is so lucky, He can take their camera and take pic of himself and give back 'em. I wonder who so lucky :']

He Loves To Wear Shiny Clothes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I only get to like two of his songs.

羅志祥 - 獨一無二Only You MV

羅志祥 - 愛不單行

Click 'em :]

And Support and Follow me yarh ;]

Miss Karen Page. Click me and Like the page.

Twitter


KAMSAHAMNIDA AGI FOR THE TICKET♥





♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment