Monday, December 13, 2010

#_133 ♥

♥HELLO

♥TODAYSPIC

Photobucket


Mood: Moody...
Listening to: Watching TV
Today's quotes: Promise already must do!!


This is the day I hang out with my cousinzxc.
What an excited dayzcxc. C: * i thought*

So they come fetch me...
I hungry till wanna faint...
They kap liu till wanna faint...
Than we reached s.wang after 29729762 hours cos of jamzxcnesszxc in Kay Elle.
So reached there , toilet ,.......
Okay! time to makan~
At s.wang 3rd floor.
Not very sedapp pun..
I still prefer the Pontian wantan mee ~ XD
They eat those really chinese style rice =.=
Urgh.
After makan, window shop till 10pm? ♥WTH
So, I very bored.
They walk till where, I sit till where. huhu~ =.=
So walk walk walk! Finally...
My parents call
♥TO RESCUE ME
So I said my parents scold...
Finally, I'm home C:

teeeheeee. Thats all~ Buaiizxc C:



♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment