Wednesday, December 8, 2010

#_132 ♥

♥HELLO



♥TODAY'S PIC

Photobucket


Mood: Happy but disappointed
Listening to: 2AM - Even if I die I can't let you go
Today's quotes: Crying over the truth is better than smiling over a lie and a real man respects girls in all aspects.

So today I woke up at 6am. .
Just to make SUSHI ~

So I've prepared Salmon, Egg, Crab stick, Fried taufu, and Tuna sushi. .
So much to do right?~

So I made everything for 5 hours. Song Bo?
Haha.
So we eat together after that~

Photobucket

Photobucket
♥MYFAVSUSHIEVER

After makan. .
Planned to go Pavilion watch Harry Potter.
and Fahrenheit for all-new CEO karaoke box. .
Well, I like it=]

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows : Part 1

Photobucket

Rating: 5/10
Comments: I don't know what is happening from the beginning so... okok la =]

Trailer

After watch movie, around 6pm. .
Went to Kinokuniya.
Read...Read...Read...See...See...See...

Than 6.30pm++ ??
I was damnnn effing hungry =.=!
Than go to the all-new CEO karaoke box. .
So beautiful~ ~ ~ !

Reach there Sing..singggggggg
Than 7pm BUFFET TIME ! !
EAT AS MUCH AS I CAN ~

Than continue sing. .

An unexpected situation happened. .=='
What a "BIG MATTER".
Anyway , Thank You.



♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment