Sunday, January 24, 2010

23o11o ; sungei wang with Belrine laopooo^^


Photobucket

23o11o ,
planned to go out with my laopo Belrine ^_^
23 is saturday~
and i got school -_-
after sch at 12.30pm , yet i reach home at 2.30pm !!
-_- sibeh pek chek..
then rush home , rush to bath and ready to go out...
hmmmmm
met laopo at 4pm+ -_-
lol..
saw her mei mei too aka Jie Ming..
so cute of them^_^
aft that meet Chee hoe and ahbi...
zzzz
so funny leh~ lol
then after that we go eat lor..

Photobucket
Location : Sungei Wang,3rd Floor
Shop name : T-bowl

:D so cute right?

and i snap shot some laopo picture!
so cute of her! and u know,
she's trying to tou pai me...*sigh

Photobucket

Photobucket

hahaha so cute of her :D
after that walk walk,
I guess she's bored walking with me~
then i also ask her go find her friend lurh :)
i also walk with my friends.
go yum cha then go back liaos ~
hehe..
ok thats all

cha0x!



No comments:

Post a Comment