Monday, January 4, 2010

1st day school started^^


1st day school

Hello! I'm back for blogging<3 today is my first day of school :)
Very fun! Hehe.
I'm in 4 Sc Lambda , Which is a sub-science classes.
Study about engineer. I don't really like, so I'm applying for pure science classes :o
so today I woke up for school at 6am (: !
tiring @_@ cause don't really used to it >__<
than go down wait for bus..
bus reached around 6.40am !
the driver say this year already not going to my school.
F.U.C.K !
p/s nvm. from tomorrow onwards, my dad fetch already ^_^ but 6am reach sch ._.

than the bus gone, i feel so nervous cause i scared first day school already can't go to school -_-"
heng, my dad came after my bus gone not even 1mins!! :x
reached school around 7am -.-
first day already quite late
than first day school , sure assembly..god...
my school changed principal ._.
hate this principal !!
because she catch my hair -__-
"WHY BLONDE AND MESSY?!" -__-
second one, discipline teacher catch!
"WHY BLONDE AND SO MESSY?!" -__-
than go in class already.
Class teacher is Puan Aniza <3

normally sec3 reccess is at 9.30am.
now senior already , 10.10am!! -.- hungry -.-
after reccess is Moral subject, Puan Mariani =="
confused to what she say...

and last but not least..Chemistry
.......................................
Encik Haizul, a 30 yrs old man who don't really speaks well in Englelishzxc!
FUNNY LA WEY..
He say Section C as Shashen shie -_-
LOL ftw.


I love dyL

No comments:

Post a Comment