Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sigh

Hmmm..yesterday slept at 4am -_-"
wtf sia. dono what i am thinking leh.
than 6am let ppl wake me up go ZAK.. walaoeh~ !
I denied!!! ==" sibeh tired
thn can't sleep at all sia, force to sleep back,
than at last, let ppl wake me up again at 11am -_-"
so late sleep yet so early wake, sua, i give up of sleeping back.
so i went to brush teeth and so on~ !
than sudden my long lost friend,ask me go out yum cha @_@"
i also promised lor, since i also going out to watch 2012 .. :)
sibeh tired lor today, maciam let ppl torture b4...
and like never eat b4 ...swt..whole day only ate one pack maggie -_-"

HOPE HE WILL AUTOMATIC FIND ME ALWAYS!!!

after movie only come back blogging bahs~
will back around 11pm (:
don miss me okays!

P/S for friend and my dear : If miss me, do send me sms / call me

No comments:

Post a Comment