Tuesday, November 10, 2009

#_6 ♥

hohos ;3 just now my brother use comp! use until dono giv me play backk~ play those kid game -_-"..so i went to eat my mum cook de chicken rice :3 !drink my favourite ZHA CHOY soup~ !and barley dessert ..keke

Here are some pic !



The Barley


The Chicken Rice
VERY NICE OWH ;P


My favourite ZHA CHOY soup :3
you see nothing because i don't eat vege de!! XD




my dad, he were working as a taxi driver x.x"
he forgot to bring his water bottle, so he ask me to bring it for him :3
he say will be at front house door very fast!!!
when i waiting at front door~
he haven even reach + traffic jamming =="
i forget to bring umbrella somemore cos raining at my place!!
so i go my cousin house borrow umbrella =="
lol.
he reach around 20minutes later!!
go back home only can enjoy my favourite drama , gogo watch if you got ASTRO,channel 311
everynight 8pm until 9pm :D
and i enjoyed my soup ! weee :P so delicious ~ !


RMB TAG ME :D

No comments:

Post a Comment