Monday, December 12, 2011

#_Hebe 田馥甄《My Love》Music Showcase at TAR College 2011 ♥

♥HELLO


I start this POST with :


Hebe's NEW SONG 《My Love》(Music Video)

Mood: Moody
Listening to: My Love - Hebe Tian
Today's quotes: Choose happy, don't choose to be sad.

So this post supposed to be on the Saturday 10th December 2011.
But I got no free time.
So I share now, Sorry.

SPM is OVER. :)

HEBE Tian got album promo at TAR College few days ago,


Hello I'm VIP 

Waiting for HEBE. . .
Her fans is fantastic. . .
Camwhore; ♥
Me ♥ Him


 Hebe is here!
Hebe and Phoebe

Hebe singing My Love

Promote his shoe. -.-


Nawww, anyway this type of concert not my type :(
It was boring,
I would rather go for some excitement,
I should go to Battleground Final 2011 at Sunway Giza ;

Anyway, Congratulations to all the winners. :)

Congratz Katoon Network ! -Champion 2011-

Congratz FIX ! -1st Runner Up 2011-

Congratz 2nd Floor ! -2nd Runner Up 2011-

Congratz Chique De Lux !


_______________________________________

Life had been harsh to me!
I hope GOD will strenghten me this weak girl.

signing out,
withloves;  ♥



♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment