Sunday, November 20, 2011

#_179 ♥

♥HELLO


Good Morning People.

Mood: PTSD
Listening to: Keyboard typing sound.
Today's quote: 两个人在一起不需要做什么特别的东西,最重要是有,心。

Starting every morning with healthy breakfast.
Crunchy Granola Bars and Soya Milk! 

It's been time I update my blog and also edit my blog.
I have no beautiful pic to change ! adui~

Anyway,
Yesterday and the day before went out~

Yesterday went to 1Utama.
I don't know, but this place is gonna stays a dirty memories for me.

We went for a lunch.
Than walk awhile than sing K at Loudspeaker bla bla. Forget what! 

Not bad yah ~ Haha~

This was yesterday in Loudspeaker Karaoke!!!

This pic is the day before,
US ♥
in the Xmas ornament 

Tried new make up skills.
haha!
Looking weird ♥

Anyway, Yesterday was a good day yet bad day.

Loving you each day.

Support this video;
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J7qpd4AWE5k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


Signing out.
withloves;



♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment