Monday, August 1, 2011

#_166 ♥

♥HELLO


Photobucket

Photobucket
Today's PIC! 


Mood: Neutral
Listening to: My heart.
Today's quotes: The more you care, the more you hurts.

Hello peeps!
Welcome back to read my bloggie :3

This is going to be a very short post because I never really go anywhere.
But I share something with you guys first!!

LOOK!

Crazy of DESSERTS!


Baskin Robbin ;WHATS YOUR FLAVOUR?!

Went to MidValley,
Thought of watching MR.POPPERS PENGUIN!
But no more place, AGAIN!!!
Wth! I just want to watch that and it's always FULL!!
So watched ,

CAPTAIN AMERICA!

Rating: 8/10

Not bad not bad. Not that bad. Still can consider.

3D Glasses! BOOM!

So after that than GO HOME!!
SLEEP AT 2AM. WAKE AT 5AM. 
Give me a BOOM!! THUMBS UP!!


Anyway peeps,
Ask me a question. I'll answer it through video. Make sure it's a GEWD one, no bullshit.



♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment