Tuesday, March 29, 2011

#_145 ♥

♥HELLO

Photobucket

Mood: Down
Listening to: Ying wei ai qing
Today's quotes: Crying over the truth is better than smiling over a lie.

Sup readers ;]
Lazy to update la~ Dont know what to update also ~

Sorry to those who are waiting for my V-log. So wait me!!


On the 26th March , I went to the MYASTRO Music Awards at Genting~
Wooo =] Happy la~ Cause I can see Lee Hom and Kah Fai ;]

Anyway, here are some pictures !

Photobucket
♥Fahrenheit

Photobucket
♥Y2J

Photobucket
♥LEEHOMBABY

The concert was awesome~ I love it :']

Happy but sad night.

You told me before, before this you learned a lesson from it that's why you don't do it anymore. For your information, after the whole year, you still don't trust me? Why must you use the lesson on me? I've do my best, I don't know what should I do already.



♥BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment