Sunday, August 8, 2010

New home, new life ^_^

Hello guys,

Moved to a new house at Cahaya,Ampang er...know where is it??
haha...

Nice house~ I like it .
But somehow..
It's like superb bored =x
Cos I know NO ONE there ='(

Any kind hearted can come find me and yum cha ah? XD~
haha

Yesterday went to his friend open housee~
Haha.
quite fun la.
cos laughed alot ah~

but he suddenly no mood....
make me also no mood ne >_<" went home around 11+ lo tot wanna stay later cos i told my mum will stay later one =x


Love you baby~!





What I neeeded the most was to love and to be loved, eager to be caught. Happily I wrapped those painful bonds around me and sure enough, I would be lashed with the red-hot pokers or jealousy,by suspicious and fear, by burst of anger and quarrels

No comments:

Post a Comment