Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tired but happy ! :)

Hello guys =))
Yesterday and today is a very suffer and tiring days ! yet i'm so happy:)

Because today and tomorrow SMKSBU Librarian Board will be having a food sales !
So I'm responsible on making cupcakes on the food sales !
damn !

Yesterday i made the cupcakes from 6pm until night 11pm+ , which is almost 12am :(
So tiring , make me so awake ~
Tak makan also ~
Kesian me lar :'(

The Procedure when I baking cupcakes on 1o/o2/2o1o

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So ugly right? cause I'm so tired already .
No energy to make already ~
So just anyhow make deco and go sleep ! :P
I thought won't have ppl buying my cupcakes.

I made 50 cupcakes .
It's like, WOW ! Sold out on the junior reccess :O
So today I must make more cupcakes ! which is 100 cupcakes!
And some of my friend order from me :)

And you know what???
'Someone' gives me flowers ~
It's like so shock when I'm having Engineering Drawing class,
Suddenly got Interact Club student and say "KAREN CHEAH!"
I was like -raising up my hand-
than they give me 3 sticks of roses ~
With msg there ~~

Photobucket
Hehe, Thank you:)

Happy Valentine Day

Hehehe.
And I prefer CNY la, Cause can spend time with family :D
I love CNY ! :) :)


Okay
Back home from suffering journey with heavy bags from Shamelin to Bukit Bintang.
Finally reached home!
Do cupcakes again -_-
Hmmmm, today made 80(s) cupcakes :D
Pretty nice huh!

The Procedure when I baking cupcakes on 11/o2/2o1o

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Better thn yesterday one right? HEHE.
First and last time already!
Superb tired :(
Ok lah.
Thats all :D
BYE

Love all my sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment